Tuesday, March 2, 2010

navy wives

I can't remember if I've ever mentioned it before but the show "Army Wives" is filmed right here in the Navy Yard.  The weather has gotten a little nicer down here so they've officially started filming.  Although I've never seen the show before I think it's pretty cool that, while filming, there MIGHT be chance of being caught walking/driving around in the background!  Ok so the chances of that are slim to none since I've been detoured around the set a multiple times but there's no harm in daydreaming.  I wish I actually cared about "Army Wives" but I guess I can watch a few episodes because who knows it could be the next "Golden Girls"!  Damn why can't the "Golden Girls" be filming here instead :P

3 comments:

  1. I think we should film our own show -- "Golden Girls: The Next Generation." It can be all about us being VISTAs with a 'heart of gold' as we save the North Charleston community! And, honestly, I've never seen the show and only feel compelled to watch it so I can be cool and say, "I know where that is! I've BEEN there!" Hehe... :) And knowign I could see YOUR lovely face gives me even more of an excuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia I don't think there could be a better idea in the world. Let's get crackin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could you compare 'army wives' to GG's????

    you know nothing compares!

    ReplyDelete